CTRA CODE OF ETHICS
The name of the Association is Nova Scotia Therapeutic Recreation Association.
- In these by-laws unless there be something in the subject box or context inconsistent therewith
- “Society” means Nova Scotia Therapeutic Recreation Association
- “Registrar” means the Registrar of Joint Stock Companies appointed under the Nova Scotia Companies Act.
- “Special Resolution” means a resolution passed by not less than three-fourths of such members entitled to vote as are present in person, at a general meeting of which notice specifying the intention to propose the resolution as a special resolution has been duly given.
- The Officers of the Association shall be President, Past President, Vice President, Recording Officer, and Treasurer.
- Words importing the singular number only include the plural number and vice versa; words importing the masculine gender include the feminine gender and works importing person include corporations, societies and associations.